Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Favorite Cupcake!

As the baker for Confetti Cupcakery, it's definitely hard to play favorites with all of my cupcake flavors! I love each and every one of them, but after thinking hard about it I have come up with a favorite!

It may because of my memories as a child, sneaking into the refrigerator in search of that tube of raw cookie dough or the amazing smell of warm homemade chocolate chip cookies coming out of the oven! No matter the reason, I have a thing for Chocolate Chip cookies (baked and unbaked!!)

That "thing" inspired me to make it into a cupcake! It's been such a big hit with both kids and adults, it's a staple cupcake now at the market!!





Come on by and get our Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcake!! It's worth a trip down memory lane!!!

Jess

No comments: