Wednesday, June 17, 2009

NEW ADDITION to the farmers market!

FROOOZZZEN Chocolate Covered Bananas! These are the newest addition to our menu at the downtown Orlando Farmers Market!

Its summer time and what better way to cool off than a frozen chocolate covered banana with your choice of toppings?

We will be offering this summer-time treat at the farmers market very soon!! But in the meantime, here are some pics of some homemade frozen chocolate covered banana bites!!






Come on down and enjoy these summer treats; along with our cupcakes :)

Jess

3 comments:

Cali Cakes said...

Those look amazing. Next time I am in Orlando I will be coming to get some! Do you make vegan cupcakes?

Neida A. said...

I need to have a banana frozen bite, when you need someone to taste things give me a call and I will happily help!!

Confetti Cupcakery said...

Yes, we do make vegan cupcakes!! Sorry for the delay in response :) They are made on request!

Neida; I'll let ya know girl!! :-)